|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
The Wasteland List- 186 of 2131. Don't call Arcade "that Enclave ponce", nor say anything about his mother.
2. Jack and Diane are a bad influence even though they are a trip to smoke pot with.
3. Yelling "the game is afoot!" is not appropriate at Strip meetings.
4. There is no wasteland equivalent for "Manny being Manny", despite what Boone says.
5. I really truly am not supposed to be here today but the Mojave Express forbids me to say that.
6. Mr. House's true name is not Turd Ferguson.
7. Nor is Mr. House Walt Disney's doppelganger.
8. The Tops forbids any playing of "Free Bird." Don't even ask.
9. Requests are also forbidden from the following: "Short Short Man", "The Bad Touch" and "Cherry Pie."
10. Don't call Paladin Hardin "Paladin Hard-On." He will deck you in the face.
11. "Project Purity" does not have anything to do with post-apocalyptic Neo-Nazis.
12. Nor is Jericho one. He doesn't know what a Nazi was, but if you explained it to him he'd probably string you by your intestines.
13. Don't do Jet at Strip
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More